Location: United States - CO - Denver
SuccessFactors is seeking a Principal Professional Services Consultant- Learning for our Professional Services Practice. Works directly with customers to assist them in the implementation of SuccessFactors’ Learning Management software. This position requires as much as 50% travel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides consulting support for various applications used within the SuccessFactors Talent Management suite. The specific job responsibilities include the following.
- Prepare for and lead requirements gathering sessions with the customer business team to define how a customer will use and configure the software.
- Review best practices and provide business process consulting support to customers.
- Facilitate technical requirements gathering sessions with customer business and technical liaisons to define customizations, interfaces and data conversion requirements.
- Document configuration, business, and technical requirements related to a customer’s implementation.
- Lead customers through the configuration of the Talent Management software and subsequently facilitate the user acceptance testing session to validate the configuration.
- Create test cases from business and technical requirements.
- Support customer team throughout the go live process.
- Function as a subject matter expert on multiple modules within the Talent Management suite.
- Serve as a Project Manager for small to mid sized projects.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 7 years application software implementation experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in a consulting environment, preferably serving in a Functional Lead role.
- Mandatory strong facilitation skills, working with groups of 10 or more people (requirements gathering, JAD, RAD, etc).
- Demonstrated aptitude for software and business process analysis
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in requirements gathering and development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to serve as an intermediary between technical developers and end users.
- Expert analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to deal with complex customer service issues, using diplomacy, professionalism, and tact.
- Ability to create positive and professional business relationships with internal and external clients.
- Knowledge of the full software development life cycle.
- Familiarity with relational database design and SQL
- Demonstrated experience with Word, Visio, Excel and MS project
- B.A./B.S. Required
SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, is the leading provider of cloud-based applications. Although everyone seems to be talking about cloud computing solutions for business, we’ve been in the cloud from the beginning. We began our journey in Human Capital Management earning the distinction of the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution (BizX) Software. BizX delivers business alignment, team execution, recruiting execution, people performance, and learning management solutions to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries. Fast forward to today -- now as part of SAP we are responsible for the SAP Cloud business and have become one of the largest and fastest-growing SaaS players in the industry – touching 15M + users, 3500+ customers, in 168 countries, 35 languages and serving 60 industries.
For the most comprehensive cloud computing portfolio in the market, SAP Cloud delivers mature business applications that drive collaboration across a business and connect to partners. There are over 20 applications and suites in the SAP Cloud designed to optimize and manage a company’s most critical assets – its people, money, customers, and suppliers. And for those who prefer to run their entire business on a single, cloud-based software solution, we offer a suite that will surely meet your needs.
Our primary focus is on delivering beautiful products for our customers. When our customers win, we win. And we pride ourselves in delivering the most powerful software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions on the market. As we like to say… our cloud strategy is BadAss SaaS. As an SAP company, the possibilities for growth, innovation, and impact are endless!
Are you ready? You are in for an exciting ride. SuccessFactors is known for its innovation, extraordinary leadership, and high-energy culture. We hire high-performing people that want to make a difference.
We expect all of our talent to be leaders – no matter what your role. We challenge ourselves and each other to swing big and take risks every day. We move fast, but we care about how we work with each other. It’s one of our core values – “No Jerks!”
In turn, our commitment to all employees is to provide the opportunity for personal and professional growth, recognition for real impact, and meaningful rewards for delivering amazing results! Employees truly are the heart of our success.
See what it's like to work at SuccessFactors- check out this video! http://youtu.be/eZarfkN4hUo
Connect with us! Learn more about the culture at SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, see pics of our global offices, talk to recruiters, and see real-time job openings:
Linkedin: Search "SuccessFactors Careers"
Match yourself and your network on Facebook and Linkedin to open jobs at SuccessFactors using our new SocialMatcher tool: http://jobs.successfactors.com/social-matcher/
Do you know someone that might be interested? We pay for external referrals! Refer them to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a resume and contact info, and you can make $1,000!
Requisition ID: 22223
SuccessFactors is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software and delivers business alignment, team execution, people...