Clean Harbors is North America’s leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services serving over 50,000 customers, including a majority Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has more than 175 locations, including over 50 waste management facilities, throughout North America in 37 U.S. states, seven Canadian provinces, Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company also operates international locations in Bulgaria, China, Sweden, Singapore, Thailand and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.cleanharbors.com .
We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Program, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. We offer a drug free work environment and require a pre-employment drug screen. All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks, and some positions may require pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests.
The Account Manager is responsible to grow, expand, and maintain a required minimum base of revenues and number of customers across all the Clean Harbors lines of business targeting regional general business, manufacturing, and chemical.
Chicago, IL and North to Wisconsin
75% travel within the territory. Minimal overnight stays if the candidate lives within the territory.
Valid Driver’s License Required
Keys areas of responsibility include:
Key Qualifications include:
- Obtain a minimum yearly goal in New Business accounts
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue objectives
- Meet or exceed the threshold for the established minimum number of sales calls per week
- Take a lead role in executing Corporate Account Strategy for assigned local accounts
- Demonstrate ability to negotiate pricing and contract requirements; During Customer sales calls, determine adequacy of present level of service and recommend adjustments
- 4 year degree preferred
- 3-5 years environmental sales experience required
- Ability to master the following: Account management, contracting, pricing, and cold calling
- Maintain knowledge of State and Federal Waste Codes and regulations
- Develop and maintain technical understanding of all Clean Harbors Lines of Business
Clean Harbors - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Clean Harbors is North America’s leading and most trusted provider of energy/industrial, environmental and hazardous waste management...