We are hiring Casino Valet Drivers in the Cortez Colorado/Four Corners Area.
American Valet Company is a full-service valet, shuttle, and garage management organization based out of Arizona serving the Southwest since 1980. Our clientele includes restaurants, hospitals, shopping malls, hotels, sporting events, and casinos.
Our valets are responsible for:
- Providing hospitality in an attentive, friendly and efficient manner to all guests
- Parking and retrieving guest vehicles in a prompt, yet safe manner
- Assisting with customers- belongings ie. wheelchairs, etc.
- Valets are responsible for following American Valet-s safety and loss prevention policies including: issuing claim checks only after receiving vehicle keys
- Collecting claim checks from all guests prior to issuing keys; maintaining security within parking lot
- Abiding by all revenue collection and control procedures established by company; consistently completing and maintaining all ticket information; and immediately reporting all incidents to the supervisor
- The ability to work well independently, with minimal direct supervision will be required at times
For all of our positions, we have strict appearance guidelines. For Gentleman, you must be clean cut, short haircut, and clean shaven with no tattoos or piercings. For Ladies, conservative stud earrings are allowed.
American Valet does not accept applicants with felony convictions. Clean driving record is required (no more than two moving violations in a 39 month period). Above Average physical fitness is necessary for a valet position. Due to insurance purposes you are required to be at least 20 years of age.
American Valet is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must be able to run; stand during entire shift
- Must have close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perceptions, and the ability to adjust focus
- Flexible and long hours are sometimes required.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission (stick shift)
- Customer service experience is preferred.
All employees receive paid training