Responsible for the accurate and efficient processing of customer transactions in accordance with bank polices and procedures. Responsible for meeting and exceeding our customer service promise and standards. Actively identifies and makes referrals and or sales. Protects the interest of the bank and minimize loss through adherence to security measures and other policies and procedures. Actively promotes Liberty Bank within the community and maintains the highest level of customer and employee confidentiality.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous teller and or cash handling experience
- Strong commitment to customer service promise and service standards
- Ability to be successful in the achievement of individual sales and referral goals
- Demonstrates strength in utilizing the Customer Interaction Model and sales practices
- Proven success in making referrals to other business line partners
- Opens new deposit relationships and effectively cross sells other banking services
- Ability to originate, process and close consumer loans
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, team oriented
- Demonstrated ability in handling emotional and or demanding customer situations
- Ability to effectively reason and communicate with fellow employees and customers.
- Mathematical aptitude
- Basic banking knowledge
- Basic internet banking knowledge
- Must be proficient in the operation of a PC in a windows environment, including Word, Excel and Outlook
Liberty Bank - 19 months ago