Great-West Financial Systems is looking for an experienced SAP BI Architect to join our SAP team of professionals. This is a great opportunity to join an established team of senior level SAP staff with expert business knowledge.
This position will lead development efforts, provide system/ project development and production support for an SAP BI system. Expertise with Business Warehouse including custom extracts, ODS, custom data sources, user exits, BEX queries, workbook macros and WEB application designer is necessary. Successful applicant will be part of a team that is responsible for all aspects of BI system support including new development, problem resolution, enhancements, on-call responsibilities and upgrades. Candidate must have the ability to work independently or as part of a project team, understand basic accounting practices and interact with other internal technical and business teams
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of five years experience working with all areas of SAP BI (data modeling, reporting, data loading), preferably with releases 3.5 or 7.0.
- Additionally, experience with incorporating non-SAP data into BW is preferred.
- Candidates must have working knowledge of core SAP R/3 components and excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- A solid understanding of project lifecycle methodology is required.
- A basic understanding of accounting is preferred.
- Technical or Accounting related bachelors degree (IS, CIS, MIS, etc) or the combination of a non-specialized bachelors degree and completion of a SAP Certification in Business Warehouse.
- Without a Specialized Bachelors degree, additional directly related experience is required.
About Great-West Financial:
Great-West Financial SM helps millions of Americans, their companies and employers build greater financial security. Headquartered in metro Denver with offices around the country, Great-West Financial offers a wide range of retirement savings products and services, life insurance and annuities. With more than a century of experience and a history of financial strength and stability, Great-West Financial has earned the reputation as a trusted financial partner, to and through retirement.
For more information, please visit www.greatwestcareers.com . We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. We are committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
You’ll find good people at Great-West Financial.
Great-West Financial SM refers to products and services provided by Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates. Great-West Financial SM is a service mark of Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company.
Great-West FinancialSM helps millions of Americans, their companies and employers build greater financial security. Headquartered in metro...