Work schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 7:45-5:00, Friday 7:45-4:45, & Saturdays 8:45-2:00
Brookline Bank is looking to add an experienced Customer Care Associate to our Call Center. The primary responsibility of this Associate is to help customers make the most of their banking relationship by providing courteous, professional and accurate customer service to both prospective and current customers.
- Maintain proper and courteous telephone etiquette.
- Respond to incoming calls and emails as needed.
- Make outgoing calls as required or requested.
- Use knowledge of bank products and services to assist and educate customers.
- Encourage customers to utilize our automated technology by providing online and telephone banking assistance.
- Communicate with supervisor and manager regarding recurring customer feedback that may be a symptom of larger issues.
- Determine additional needs and recommend product and/or service solutions, where appropriate.
- Perform administrative tasks related to online banking, bill payment, and customer service.
- Perform other related duties as required or directed.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefit program and great working environment.
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and professional manner.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment is required.
- Previous banking experience strongly preferred.
- One to three years call center experience is preferred.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office programs is essential.
An equal opportunity employer.