The Executive MBA Program Coordinator is responsible for providing student services to program participants including communicating academic policies and procedures, and the on-boarding and enrollment of program participants This person maintains student and course records and maintains and distributes rosters to faculty and faculty assistants. This position organizes the class and course activities as well as events such as Immersion Preview, Immersion, and Investiture/Commencement. This person coordinates with offsite vendors and onsite staff to facilitate the purchase and distribution of MBA-E program-related materials and tracks purchasing card charges related to student materials. The EMBA Program Coordinator prepares invoices and student tuition reimbursement letters and gathers and edits information to update publications such as the student handbook and student survey data.
HS Diploma or equivalent
Experience may not be substituted for the education requirement.
Related experience, such as administrative support or program coordination experience.
May substitute up to two years of the required experience using college coursework on an equivalent year-for-year basis.
Other Skills Required
- Intermediate level MS Office skills, including Excel.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, including the ability to independently compose correspondence.
- Proficiency in e-mail and web searches.
- Ability to maintain a positive and helpful attitude.
- Ability to multitask in high energy environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Rice University - 19 months ago
You have to be as wise as an owl to attend Rice University, and have really good SAT scores. Often referred to as the "Ivy League of...