This part-time position will work with the fueling group to assist in the management of key compliance management projects.
- Assist the fueling group with specific projects and corporate initiatives such as implementation of the new Global Storage Tank web based system and further development of the operator training program/reporting and State specific compliance programs.
- Review, manage and apply storage tank compliance data to improve corporate programs.
- Analyze project data to provide efficient solutions and assist with streamlining key fueling group projects.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent computer skills with emphasis on Word and Excel (Access is a plus)
Preferred Requirements :
Prior work or academic experience with environmental programs, fueling/chemical storage and database.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Apply for this job:
Your application choices are:
- Apply for this job online
- Email this job opportunity to a friend
- Add this job to your Social Network!
Hertz - 15 months ago
If you've ever said, "Don't worry about it, it's just a rental," guess who hurts: Hertz, a world leader in car...