Over the past 30 years, DISH has built a talented group of leaders and support teams at its corporate headquarters in Englewood, Colorado. As the company continues to develop, offering new products and services to an increasing customer base, it looks to recruit outstanding candidates capable to turning ideas and strategies into world-class results.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This person will be responsible for support of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) Outbound environment. They will be fluent in the understanding of infrastructure integration between the UCCE – ICM (Intelligent Call Manager) components in a large, multiple call center deployment and an outbound campaign management application such as ALI Solutions’ OnQ platform. They will also support everyday operations, which will include documentation, monitoring and resolution of outbound issues.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
- Maintenance, deployment and support for the Cisco Outbound deployment
- Integration between current Cisco product and third party outbound products, i.e. OnQ or ASPECT
- Work with clients to develop dialing campaigns and associated reporting needs as dictated by the business needs. Reporting will be both real-time and historical
- Scrubbing of dialing lists against “do not call” lists and setting up dialing rules in the solution
- Perform assessments of existing outbound infrastructure and document current environments as required
- Planning, organizing, and managing contact center infrastructure design and or implementation projects
A successful Outbound Principal Technical Admin will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university; or two years related experience and/or training; and one plus years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Cisco UCCE Outbound solution configuration, scripting, testing and validation
- Preferred knowledge in ICM Outbound, integrated with ALI Solutions’ OnQ campaign management product.
- Experience with campaign building and scrubbing of dialer lists against “do not call” database
- Developed real-time and historical reporting based on dialed campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of Cisco UCCE including Intelligent Contact Manager (ICM 7.2.4 or higher) and familiarity with Cisco Intelligence Suite (CUIS) reporting product
Real Opportunity. Everyday
DISH Network L.L.C (Nasdaq: DISH), is the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in...