JOB DESCRIPTION: Tech Analyst 3A – Specifications
Type of Position: Long Term
Work Location: Warren, MI 48088
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience with Excel and Excel Macros are preferred.
- Experience with TeamCenter is also preferred.
- Candidate is someone who is drawn to attention to detail.
- We are looking for someone who is has strong excel skills, GM Mainframe experience a plus.
- The Release Documentation Specialist is responsible to create and maintain the Engineering Master Parts List (MPL),
- by analyzing and interpreting highly complex engineering information, (work orders, Vehicle Description Summary information, Product Plan Content, etc.),
- and converting the information into model/option or assembly usage statements.
- Supports engineers, designers, program team members, and assembly plants to release a quality parts list.
- Responsible for meeting deadlines for Release deliverables, audits and other performance objectives.
- Detailed knowledge of GPDS.
- Able to interpret complex engineering documents, drawings and layouts
- High level of analytical ability where problems are complex
- Highly developed oral and written communications skills
- Detailed understanding of NAO corporate standards and language
- Detailed understanding of UPC/FNA standards
- Thorough understanding of complex mechanical concepts
- High level of Truck Product knowledge
- Identify and resolve complicated design and build problems
Four-year college degree or equivalent training in computer science or business administration
Training in mechanical drawing/blueprint reading
GTA has recently come under the umbrella of TeleGuam Holdings, LLC. This company was formed in order to bring state-of-the-art-telecom...