Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
The mission of Cerner Catalyst is to help Cerner associates, clients, and business partners become competent quickly in the processes and tasks relevant to their work. Our vision: put what we discover today into use tomorrow. Innovation in health care and technology move at a rapid pace; Catalyst ensures that learning solutions for all audiences are ahead of the curve.
The Senior Learning Consultant in Catalyst is responsible for the planning, coordination, development, and delivery of a variety of client learning events and solutions. This can include creating learning plans, conducting Learning Tasks Analyses to identify core content to support learning solution development, developing instructor-led training courseware and supporting materials, and developing web-based training solutions and supporting materials.
In addition, this position is responsible for training Cerner client end users on a variety of solutions, serving as the learning lead (Learning Manager) for client end-user training efforts; serving as a member of a client's learning team in the planning, coordination, management, development, and delivering of end-user learning solutions; and leading Learning Consulting project teams to meet client learning needs. In addition, the Senior Learning Consultant maintains a broad understanding of Cerner solutions, learning design best practices, and core team deliverable services and evaluates the effectiveness of learning activities. The Senior Learning Consultant in Catalyst possesses excellent communication skills, flexibility and comfort with ambiguity, the ability to work comfortably with technology, an understanding of the learning process, and a willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced, client-facing environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years of experience designing training materials and curriculum
- Experience facilitating training courses in the classroom setting
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Reside in the Kansas City or surrounding area
- Master's degree in Education, Instructional Design or related field
- Cerner experience of 1-2 years
- Familiarity with, and interest in, the learning process and or training experience
- Ability to work comfortably with technology
- Cerner solution and or experience
- Clinical background
Cerner Corporation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Health care is too important to stay the same!
We invite you to join us in our quest to make health care become all it should be. Since...