Manhattan Associates is a leading supply chain solutions provider. The company's supply chain planning, supply chain execution, business intelligence and business process platform capabilities enable its more than 1200 customers worldwide to enhance profitability, performance and competitive advantage. For more information, please visit www.manh.com.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Primary task is execution of programming modifications/customizations for the Manhattan SCALE product, built on Microsoft .Net software system, working independently on tasks while interacting with clients, consulting services and the product development team. Responsibilities include technical design and technical quality review as experience grows.
- Uses programming and technical knowledge to design and develop modifications, and can execute programming tasks both efficiently and with a high degree of quality.
- Has willingness to understand both product technology and functionality in order to develop highly functional modifications.
- Has willingness to work in a collaborative workflow process where multiple people participate in varying roles on one task (e.g. designer, programmer, and tester).
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with our clients.
- Remains on top of technology changes in the operating system, programming languages, databases, etc.
- Understand the customer’s business requirements, matching them to our software’s functionality.
- Develop and execute test cases for software modifications.
- Ensure successful implementation resulting in a reference-able client.
- Manage client relations by providing business and systems expertise.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related technical degree.
- Must be detail oriented with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively with executives and staff members at all levels within MA and our customer’s organizations.
- Self-motivated, industrious and has the ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of a product centered on Microsoft .Net technology.
- Practical development experience with one of the following .Net languages required: C# or VB.Net (C# preferred.)
- Working familiarity with Windows 2008 (i.e. ability to comfortably use and interact with it is required, not the ability to administer and configure it).
- Working familiarity with SQL Server
- Ability to demonstrate solid analytical thinking effective problem solving Skills. Can apply appropriate debugging techniques to troubleshoot Microsoft-based systems.
- Approximately 50-65 % travel. (International travel opportunities may be available).
- Positions open in Atlanta or Indianapolis office.
Manhattan Associates - 2 years ago
Manhattan Associates serves up a cocktail of supply chain management software and systems, sans cherry. It provides customers in the...