The Document Control Specialist II is responsible for providing different levels of support to the production and management team. This may involve preparing labels, reviewing document drafts, assisting with document retrieval, processing change request, and assisting with Master Control functions.
- Destroy / Reconcile all unused labels / pouches / boxes and inserts that are returned by production.
- Assist in the process for implementing new and revised documents.
- Filing of paperwork in the file room and in Document office, as required.
- Assisting employees and Management with Master Control functions.
- Scanning of documents to be placed in archived folders.
- Management of all final product labels and inserts – including the DCR book
- Assist with the movement of raw materials, through the MSS system.
- Maintain Document Control databases ( i.e Master Label Record ).
- Perform Document Control activities with in the Document Management System.
- Identify and implement opportunities for continuous improvement – under supervision.
- Review Standard Operating Procedures and Engineering Change Orders to ensure compliance with document control procedures.
- Participate in scheduled Internal GMP and ISO audits.
- Assist with the maintenance of USDA files.
- Performance of additional tasks as required.
- Works under minimal supervision
- Bachelor degree or 2-5 years Document Control experience.
- Experience working with a Quality Management Documentation System.
- Works on assignments in collaboration with various departments owners.
- Proficiency in the use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Access and other software tools a plus.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong organization, detail and accuracy skills.
- ISO and GMP experience preferred but not required.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Meridian Bioscience, Inc. - 14 months ago