sales professionals in sales planning tactics to support their
- Motivates team to achieve sales and compliance results by educating
customer's business success.
manage team sales of Comcast Commercial services to small-to-medium
- Maintains expertise on Company's products and services to effectively
optimum selection, training and development, appraisal, and motivation
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified sales team through
meet business goals and objectives.
- Develops, plans, and coordinates sales promotions and incentives to
compatibility, maximum effectiveness, and continued growth on a constant
- Monitors employee performance, and counsels and advises to ensure
basis. Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in accordance with
performance expectations, commissions, expenses and other special
- Develops annual sales channel budgets and monthly forecasts for sales
sales and performance activities relative to business goals and
- Prepares, analyzes, and maintains records of individual and group
Coordinates efforts with other internal teams and groups to ensure
- Designs, implements, and manages overall territory team structure.
effectiveness and efficiency.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...