We are currently seeking an Account Installation Senior Associate for our office located in Wayne, PA.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Administers the installation of assigned accounts, including, but not limited to: structure and billing set up, eligibility collection, data base loading, ID cards, preparation of plan materials such as administrative documents and customer education materials
* Provides support to assigned accounts by responding to inquiries or resolving issues of concern. Performs tasks independent of direct supervision
* Cross trains in order to support various roles within unit as needed
* Ensures all communications, including spreadsheets and reports, are professional in nature and appropriate for the intended audience
* Responsible for providing project support as required
* Coordinates efforts and communications with appropriate matrix partners
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a similar office setting
* At least 3 years of related experience is strongly preferred
* Must be comfortable working with multiple system applications/tools simultaneously
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and customer service experience
* Must be detail oriented, resourceful and proactive in research and problem solving as well as have strong time management and organizational skills and possess the ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast paced customer focused environment.
* Strong analytical and data entry skills with high accuracy and knowledge of Microsoft office applications
* The ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate an 8 hour rotating shift during the hours of 8AM - 8PM and the ability to support the Business Continuity Plan which requires internet and telephone access is also required
* Knowledge of workers compensation, healthcare and medical terminology a plus
Founded in 1995, Genex designs, builds, and deploys powerful, yet easy-to-use solutions for clients in a variety of industries. Genex has...