We are currently recruiting for the following open position:
Title: Coordinator, Media
Location: New York, NY
Chanel Inc. a leader in the luxury good industry is seeking a Coordinator to support development and execution of media plans for Fashion, Watch and Fine Jewelry divisions, paid digital media plans for all divisions and POE dashboard.
- Support development, execution and analysis of FWFJ media plans, including coordination with Media Agency, Marketing and Global Media teams
- Support digital media plan development, execution and analytics across FWFJ and F&B divisions, spanning Paid Search, Digital Display and Paid Social
- Support launch of Paid/Owned/Earned Media dashboard, including coordination of data
- Identify custom digital creative asset needs associated with above media plans and manage fulfillment across Media Agency, Marketing, Creative, Digital and Global Media teams
- Track and report paid digital media trends
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree required
Minimum Years of Experience: 3+ years media experience, ideally with luxury and/or global brands with domestic budgets of $25M - $100M, with a focus on digital media
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Chanel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Strong analytic and communication skills; poise and manner to represent Chanel with internal and external audiences; highly collaborative
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
CHANEL - 10 months ago
Chanel S.A. is a high fashion brand that specializes in haute couture and ready-to-wear clothes, luxury goods and fashion accessories....