Position Summary: Provides administrative support to Project Superintendents at the Meijer job site.
- Input deliveries and maintain database.
- Immediately notify applicable contractor of all deliveries.
- Ensure all deliveries are unloaded by installing contractor, per most current Q-Documents. (Receiving Coordinator is not to be unloading or handling any equipment, fixtures or miscellaneous parts).
- If any delivery is subject to damage, contact Superintendent immediately. DO NOT unload until a digital picture has been taken by RCCI. Report on bill of lading all parts and pieces damaged or missing.
- Ensure all deliveries are tagged by installing contractor with the appropriate identification per the Q-documents including tag number and location. (e.g. CP-102.1, Central Prep).
- Identify location where delivery is stored. Gather and process signed bills of lading.
- Ensure all bills of lading include a PO number.
- Ensure bills of lading are signed for by installing contractor noting damage, missing, partial or fully received. Enter into online system on a daily basis. Ensure there are no deliveries left at truck dock area.
- Keep Q-drawings up to date daily noting items received.
- Ensure all shipments are verified (quantity of packages and any indication of damage). If there are multiple trades receiving packages, the Receiving Coordinator will then inform trade foreman of delivery. If a single trade is receiving, then the installing trade is to sign for delivery.
- Attend meetings and update miscellaneous reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Standards of Performance
- An associate’s degree is preferred.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and be organized.
- Computer proficient including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Adherence to employment agreement.
- Quality performance of duties listed in job description.
- Adherence to corporate policies as described in Rockford Construction policy manual.
- Report to work on time.
- Respectful interaction with other employees, owners, consultants, subcontractors and the general public.
EmployDIVERSITY - 23 months ago