• Thorough knowledge of Supply Chain Management and Service Contract concepts (especially INV,PO, OM, WSH)
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate into functional and architectural deliverables
• Working knowledge with Oracle’s Application Implementation Methodology (AIM), Macroscope P+
• Working knowledge of SOA principles and Web Service design and interoperability would be an advantage.
• Oracle development experience including UNIX, PL/SQL, and SQL (Tools like TOAD, SQL Developer) would be an advantage.
• Strong Communication skills ( both verbal and written)
Skill INV,PO, OM,PL,SQL,UNIX, Location Renton, WA ,Total Experience 9 yrs. Max Salary $ DOE Per Hour, Employment Type Contract Jobs (Temp/Consulting), Job Duration 12 Months + Domain Any
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Valleysoft Inc - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard