Computer Systems Analyst 1
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman Technical Services is looking for a Computer Systems Analyst who is responsible for building, testing, and execution of exercise information and the success of the JCATS system. Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensures hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modifies system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities. Revises existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
- At least 5 years experience in SIM/STIMs with an emphasis with JLCCTC-ERF
- At least 10 years of military experience or working with the military specifically in the SIM/STIMs environment
- 5 years experience in exercise support and operations utilizing simulations and C4I
- Advanced windows and linux operating systems experience
- Database management experience specifically with JCATS
- Scenario development experience
-Must have or be able to obtain a DoD secret clearance
- In-depth knowledge of JLCCTC-ERF
- Experience with C2 systems such as CPOF
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 12 months ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...