The primary responsibility of the NAM position is to maintain and develop sales of pharmaceuticals, medical surgical supplies, and capital equipment within the alternate site pharmacy providers in accordance with agreed business plans. You will act as a liaison between the manufacturer, wholesaler/distributor, and member to resolve charge back discrepancies and assure credits are processed in a timely manner along with their Personal Account Representative (PAR) teammate. In addition, you will monitor each account’s compliance to assure they are maximizing the full profit potential of the MHA contracts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain assigned territory budget
- Monitor each account’s compliance to assure they are maximizing the full profit potential of the MHA contracts.
- Provide advance notification of new products and price changes that enable members to make timely decisions
- Work in conjunction with the PAR, RAR (where applicable), Director of Sales, VP and SVP of the division
- Ability to travel 80% of the time. The region includes OH, MI, MN, NE, KS, IL, IN and KY.
- Possess excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment with the use of interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong analytical, organizational, and self-management/time management skills.
- Self motivated and willing to learn
- Ability to manage territory and coordinate concerted efforts across MHA divisions within customer set
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word®, Outlook®, Excel® and PowerPoint®
*Please include salary history/requirements when submitting resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . You must be able and willing to travel 80% of the time.
- BS/BA degree with a minimum of 5+ years of outside account management experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical or medical product industries.
*MHA is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Managed Healthcare Associates - 19 months ago