As MIT, you are excited about meeting your sales goals, building store traffic, converting visitors, interacting with the products, and promoting campaigns and contests. Motivated and ambitious, dedicated and driven, the MIT has a strong sense of responsibility for the success of the store and open accountability to both the manager and the team. You seek to deepen your practice store management by asking a lot of questions and participating in hiring, training, ordering, schedules, and reporting – all with a cheery disposition. As a LUSH MIT, you take initiative to solicit training from your manager and jump at the opportunity to go to the next level: Store Manager.
- Act as an ambassador for the brand
- Treat customers and co-workers with respect
- Train team on store visuals and displays
- Open availability and flexibility to work evening, weekends, and holidays
- Thrive on building lasting customer relationships
- Coach team members on the ethics, philosophies and best practices of LUSH
- Maintain contagious energy your entire shift
- Build up your team mate’s confidence and work as a group every shift
Our Perfect Match
- You love LUSH!
- You hold yourself to the highest standard of customer service and product knowledge
- You are passionate about developing yourself into the next Store Manager
- You continually deepen your understanding of everything LUSH
- You inspire and motivated to exceed your store goals
- You take initiative to support the manager as needed
- You create a fun work environment everyday by keeping the store beautiful, the sales high, your fellow associates inspired, and your customers satisfied!
LUSH Cosmetics - 9 months ago
Lush's products are so luscious that you literally could eat them if you wanted to. The natural cosmetics firm is a UK-based...