The Certified Hemodialysis Patient Care Technician is responsible for assisting and supporting the unit management team in achieving quality, patient satisfaction, staff development, business management as appropriate, teamwork, culture and employee satisfaction. Provides safe, effective delivery of age specific patient care in compliance with standards and regulations.
Must hold and maintain National Certification , according to CMS regulations as well as a valid CPR card. Must hold High School diploma or equivalent, with a minimum of two (2) years dialysis experience. Reprocessing experience, including equipment repair and maintenance desirable.
- Demonstrate applicable knowledge of policies and procedures related to the position
- Demonstrate ability to perform technical skills for the position as determined by the competency assessment program
- Demonstrate applicable knowledge of the policies and procedures of providing patient care; including patient treatment, reuse, water treatment equipment, and emergency procedures
- Assume administrative duties under direction
- Assume responsibility and utilize opportunities for personal and professional growth
NaphCare, Inc. - 2 years ago
NaphCare, Inc. is uniquely qualified as a correctional healthcare partner, having provided a wide range of services since 1989. Our...