A great opportunity to support major infrastructure projects through performing scheduling support to projects in RI and Southern MA. Projects range in size from $500,000 to $200,000,000 heavy highway, bridge, rail, utility, site and building projects. Primarily responsible for developing project schedules and preparing schedule analysis on baseline schedules and monthly contractor schedules as well as claims support as required. Project control engineer will support project managers in project agendas and reporting. Key factors in client satisfaction are development and maintenance of a reliable reporting and analysis of individual projects. It is critical that the project controls engineer possess analytical skills capable of creating, analyzing and reporting effective schedules.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering, Construction Management or related, plus 3-5 years of experience in the job offered or as Project Controls Specialist, Project Engineer, Scheduler or related. Ideal candidate will have 3 plus years on construction project controls experience on public infrastructure project and is proficient in Primavera preferably P6.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or Project Management or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated proficiency using Primavera P3 or P6
- Experience in importing and exporting data in/out Primavera
- Schedule Resource loading/Critical Path analysis experience; change control experience in working with multiple project schedule baselines; full lifecycle implementation
- Familiar with Critical Path Method (CPM) Scheduling with Earned Value Analysis (EVA)
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing project scheduling for infrastructure projects
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel to create effective management and status reports
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective organization skills, including the ability to prioritize and plan work;
- Experience in the following areas a plus: PMP certification
Turino Group - 14 months ago