JOB SUMMARY: This position provides support to branch offices that are temporarily understaffed or are experiencing significant delinquency issues. Contacts delinquent customers by telephone to request payment.
RESPONSIBILITIES: · Plans the daily collection activity for the offices assigned.
· Complies with state and federal collection laws, as well as Company policy.
· Maintains good customer relations.
· Insures accurate and prompt postings of all collection activity.
· Performs collection work in a manner that retains customers.
- Assists Branch Manager and statf with other branch tasks
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Completion of training period as Assistant Manager or previous finance experience. Knowledge of state and federal lending and collection regulations. Demonstrated skill in collecting accounts. Computer literate and able to work a ten-key calculator. Must possess effective verbal communication skills.
EDUCATIONAL High school diploma or equivalent required.
Folks looking for a little financial security might turn to Security Finance Corporation of Spartanburg. Founded in 1955, the consumer loan...