Do you have experience with Tier I or Tier II software implementation? Do you like to travel nationally and internationally? Have you done project management in the technology space? If so, then this is an amazing opportunity for a consultant looking to grow with a great team!
Prescott Solutions is a privately-held technology firm providing IT and ERP contingent labor and consulting services to mid-market and Fortune 500 companies nationwide. Prescott Solutions was founded under the expectation that a niche boutique firm could deliver quality technical resources to larger firms that don’t specialize in the technology staffing industry.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Senior ERP Consultant direct hire within a client located in Denver, Colorado. The client is a top Consulting Firm who specializes in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) market for mid-size to large organizations across the world. The contract is one of the largest oil and gas Exploration Companies for an 18-24 month engagement. The ideal candidate employee will be compensated very nicely.
The Senior Consultant will assist the teams in resolution of critical technical problems, some of complex scope, where time is of the essence. The ideal candidate will help prepare and present executive presentations. This Senior Consultant role requires considerable and cumulative breadth of knowledge and understanding of management and ERP methodologies. The Senior Consultant is responsible for maintaining high level of client satisfaction and successful on-going account management including fostering follow on opportunities and nurturing client relationships, fostering follow-on revenue from existing clients, and soliciting client referrals. The Senior Consultant will help contribute to Panorama “Thought Leadership” solutions and services to facilitate the closing of consulting deals.
Our client for this position offers an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k match, and much more. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a growing consulting firm.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing and auditing the implementation and integration of systems
- Change Management and Business Process Re-engineering
- Executing a detailed organizational change management plan
- Help Institute a Center of Excellence unit for continuous business and system process improvement.
- Delivers deep domain expertise in multiple application or technical areas as a subject matter expert.
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements.
- Provides both management and technical leadership.
- Develop and manage client relationships and ensure client satisfaction through the entire ERP project lifecycle.
- Ability to travel and spend 6 months on client site in intervals
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong Project Management experience.
- Analytical person able to help the Client’s Executive Team establish and manage relevant KPIs and target objectives
- IV&V experience - Preferred but not necessary
- Implementation experience with ERP systems - Strongly preferred
- Epicor 9 preferred but not required\Experience supporting various enterprise level applications
- Ability to provide coaching and counsel to team members
- Ability to work well with a team on location and in virtual mode
- Bachelor’s degree required - Business, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or Computer Science or related fields.
- MBA, MIS, CIS or advanced degree - Preferred
- Six Sigma Green belt – Is a Plus
- OIL & Gas sector experience – Is a Bonus
Salary is commensurate of experience. Candidates outside of Colorado will be considered.