Software Solution Representative – OpenPages GRC Platform, IBM Business Analytics
The IBM OpenPages GRC Platform is an integrated governance, risk and compliance platform that enables companies to manage risk and regulatory challenges across the enterprise. It provides a set of core services and functional components that span risk and compliance domains including operational risk, policy and compliance, financial controls management, IT governance and internal audit.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading OpenPages GRC sales engagements, in a defined geographic territory, that will deliver client value while supporting brand-specific business strategies. You will work to create solutions which are tailored to client’s business needs and integrate the IBM OpenPages GRC capabilities in a way that is valued by the customer and superior to the competition. In this role, it is essential that you are able to apply industry-specific knowledge and experience to bring new business and technology insights to assigned clients.
Successful candidates will be responsible for all aspects of selling IBM's OpenPages GRC Platform including territory / pipeline management, opportunity identification, understanding & analyzing the business challenges of enterprise clients, leading presentations, demonstrations and client workshops, quotes / pricing, and other proposal development activities.
Successful candidates will:
• Demonstrate understanding of client requirements regarding enterprise risk and compliance strategy, policies and related technologies, and how IBM solutions can meet these requirements.
• Be able to recognize compelling reasons for clients and prospects to act upon these requirements, and in turn be able to communicate how to persuasively articulate how comprehensive IBM OpenPages solution can best meet these requirements.
• Demonstrate knowledge of enterprise client budgeting and purchasing processes, typical recommender and decision maker roles involved, and how to progress opportunities from opportunity identification to closure.
• Be capable of presenting and articulating the differentiated value of IBM OpenPages GRC solutions compared to competitors in the market.
• Have experience successfully leading sales teams in complex, competitive sales situations, including proof of concepts and extensive demonstrations.
• Understand and be able to articulate to clients, deployment processes and best practices to lower deployment risk and accelerate time to value.
• Show evidence of working cooperatively with channel partners to develop customer relationships and ensure clients are provided with the best available IBM solutions.
Must be a driven and seasoned sales executive with extensive experience selling complex enterprise software solutions.
Further responsibilities include:
• Manage a geographic territory to drive new sales and expand existing business
• Proven sales leadership in a matrix resource environment
• Progress sales opportunities from identification to closure
• Work with other sellers and units of IBM as needed to create an effective solution for the client
• An outstanding ability to understand business problems and articulate a corresponding solution based on IBM software.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of the client’s industry, including industry trends, industry business processes, industry financial measurements and performance indicators, and key client competitors in their industry.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Miniumum of 5 years experience in complex Enterprise Software Sales
• Readiness to travel 25% travel annually
• English: Fluent
• Master's Degree in Business/Management or Finance
• Minimum of 3 years experience in Governance, Compliance & Risk, or Finance
- At least 5 years experience in Experience in complex Enterprise Software Sales
- At least 2 years experience in Experience selling to the Federal Government
- Readiness to travel 25% travel annually
- U.S. citizenship required
- English: Fluent
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 22 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...