Focus on s/w test and overall product quality as a member of Agile/Scrum team developing RFID product application and enterprise software solutions.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts.
- Execute manual, semi-automated and automated tests.
- Troubleshoot issues with Impinj's RFID application and/or manufacturing software solutions.
- Maintain and improve internal test infrastructure.
- Interface with engineering teams on issues identified during test.
Additional Desirable Qualifications
- Software programming proficiency in C/C++ and at least one scripting language (Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience with one unit test framework (junit, nunit, pyunit, etc.)
- Experience with one Linux OS (CentOS, Ubuntu, SUSE, etc..)
- Experience testing SQL databases
- Experience with developing and debugging automated test cases
- Experience using Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Experience with test infrastructure and QA tools; Jenkins, Artifactory, Bugzilla, Jira, and SVN
- Experience working with RF and/or wireless devices
- Experience with RFID products, systems and protocols
Apply To This Job