Acumen Solutions is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Transformation, helping organizations realize dramatic improvements in productivity and profitability through innovations in business and technology. Industry and government leaders including American Express, Comcast, McKesson, and the US Securities and Exchange Commission rely on our global consultants to deliver cloud solutions that yield exceptional results. We apply this same focus on results to our unparalleled social responsibility program, generating sustainable impact across our local communities.
We currently have an opportunity for an
Paralegal with Contracts Administration Experience
Acumen Solutions is seeking a full-time experienced Contracts Administrator to provide contracts administration support. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in commercial or government contracts administration. The ideal candidate will display an understanding of contracts law, and will possess strong communication, writing, and interpersonal skills, and proficiency in contracts management processes and technology, including MS Office and document management / collaboration tools. The successful candidate must be highly organized and must able to handle multiple tasks, be flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drafts contract language and negotiates standard and non-standard contract terms and conditions
- Independently reviews and negotiates non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, statements of work, and subcontracts
- Exercises good judgment to plan and accomplish goals, and elevate issues to Contracts Manager and General Counsel as necessary.
- Reviews RFPs and proposals, and consults with proposal team on project assumptions and exceptions/deviations to contract terms
- Manages contract files and conducts contract and subcontract closeouts
- Coordinates with company executives and project managers to ensure contract requirements are understood and fulfilled
- Enhances department and organization reputation by professional and ethical conduct, following Department standard processes and policies, and following through on pending matters until resolution
- Government contracting experience and knowledge of Federal Acquisitions Regulations a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or legal administration, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in contracts administration in commercial or government contracting environment
- Experience creating meeting minutes
- Experience filing legal documents in various states
- Highly detail-oriented, and a self-starter
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of the IT consulting business overall
- Highly curious
- Experience with MS Office
- Paralegal experience is a huge plus
Acumen Solutions is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Transformation, helping organizations realize dramatic improvements in...