Eastside is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, women’s services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
is a spacious 12 bed surgical ICU. It is designed with state of the art capabilities and is well equipped for caring for a varied population of critical care patients with swing bed capability. Our unit is located new North Tower, second floor. It is in close proximity to the patient care elevators for ease of transport as well as direct elevator access to the new OR.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Eastside Medical Center’s Service Values.
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilizes Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
- Current Registered Nurse license in Georgia.
- BLS – American Heart Association required
- Appropriate communication skills
- 2 years ICU experience preferred
- Surgical ICU and Cardiac experience preferred
HCA Inc - 20 months ago