The Internal Wealth Management Specialist provides advice and guidance to Financial Advisors, Client Associates and regional branch management to help identify appropriate and suitable Managed Solutions (platforms/products/investments) for the Firm’s clients.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Advice and guidance is informed by our proprietary research and implementation ideas and revolves around portfolio construction, investment/manager selection, asset allocation and best practices for integrating our managed asset platform into various financial advisor business models.
- The Internal Wealth Management Specialist shall handle inbound requests for assistance and will also conduct proactive outbound sales calls to the Firm's Financial Advisors to help drive sales growth in their respective assigned territories. Conversations will primarily be focused on segmentation based strategies, product research, investment proposal generation and portfolio construction.
- The Internal Wealth Management Specialist shall partner with external sales specialist, associate sales specialist, regional sales managers and non proprietary managers to achieve business results for their assigned territory.
- Internal Wealth Management Specialist are expected to record all of their relevant activities in Salesforce.com, a client relationship management tool, in order to provide the data necessary to manage activity from a metrics driven perspective.
(GENERIC JOB CODE DESCRIPTION)
Solicitation of investment products to fulfill client needs. Proactively engage FAs to assist/train in identifying client needs to match with investment solutions. Leverage and coordinate the segmentation and wholesaling efforts of asset managers. Conduct FA training and client seminar presentations. Conduct client meetings to provide investment recommendations. Accountable for defined and measured goals including sales activity, gross and net managed asset sales targets, and FA penetration.
· 2 years sales experience
· 1 – 2 years experience in financial services industry preferred
· Series 7 and 63/65 or 66 required
· Knowledge of professionally managed investment products and/or wealth management business preferred
· Knowledge of all ML product websites, hypothetical/illustration tools, literature preferred
· Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and meet clearly defined measurements
· Strong communication, interaction and presentation skills required
· Be flexible and adaptable
· Self-motivated, positive attitude and high energy are a must
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment while achieving individual goals
· Must display a passion for achieving aggressive goals in innovative and highly professional ways
Bank of America - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...