- Multi-threading and memory management experience under Windows OS.
- Experience with Windows operating system.
- Experience developing user interfaces using WinForms is a plus.
- Experience in the investment industry is a plus.
- Experience working with TFS source control systems is a plus.
- Built in-memory database engines a strong plus.
- Experience with Agile development processes, such as Scrum, highly preferred.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 5 years experience in Programming and Software Development.
- Will accept a Masters Degree in lieu of 5 years experience.
- Two years code development in C#, C++, or Java.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V