Graphic/Web Designer - Hanover, MD
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports marketing team for new product introduction, marketing collateral generation, market research, and trade show planning and marketing.
- Conducts research on cellular equipment markets to identify trends, market opportunities, and generate leads
- Manages new lead opportunities: including qualifying leads, setting up customer meeting, generating NDAs, and providing customer responses to enquires.
- Works with other Tecore Networks business units including services, engineering, finance, and legal as required in support of marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Business Communication (with a strong Graphic Design background).
- Familiar with 2G/ 3G / 4G wireless systems terminology and architectures is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Professional (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
- Proficient with Adobe products: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with HTML desirable.
- Experience using CRM software to manage leads and generate reports.
- Website Design
- Strong work ethic and organizational and prioritization skills.
- Unwavering attention to detail, persistency, and excellent follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively across diverse activities.
- Energetic, motivated, personable, outgoing and enthusiastic at all times.