- Lead the development and implementation of analytics capabilities and solutions to provide insights, targeting and measurement support marketing organizations across all verticals
- Management and oversight for the resources and delivery of Data and Analytics solutions
- Ensures timely delivery of data, analytics and strategic consulting to support the client's business objectives
- Provides direction and manages the work processes and output of a solution delivery team. Determines Data methods for solving client issues using following tools and techniques:
- Predictive statistical models
- Customer profiling
- Segmentation Analysis
- Survey Design and Analysis
- Data Analysis and Mining
- External Data Enhancement
- Break-Even Analysis
- Marketing Mix optimization
- Digital analytics
- Participates in the sales process through solution development and responses to RFP
- 5+ years working experience in the data and analytics landscape with a specific focus on database marketing and CRM engagements
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Operations Research, MBA or related quantitative field required. Graduate degree prefered
- 5+ years experience in a Data marketing arena developing large and complex solutions
- Extensive knowledge and experience with SQL, Excel (VB and Pivot Table knowledge preferred)
- Hands on experience with statistical tools (SAS preferred)
- Extensive experience in predictive modeling
- Response Models
- Credit / Churn Models
- LTV Models
- Ability to guide analysts on building models and also explain the model results and recommendation to the client.
- Good presentation skills and ability to generate consensus
Compensation: $90K to $120K base salary (possibly higher based on experience) + Bonus
Location: Baltimore/DC area.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume or inquiry to email@example.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.