- Care and supervision of a 15-year-old girl. She only needs basic supervision, some driving around and fun time. As is important for us to have someone who feels comfortable hanging and chatting with teens, we'll also expect you to be a very responsible, mature and reliable person who can handle the responsibility of making adult decisions and can say no to a teenager.
- We need someone regularly, mostly every weekend and some weekday evenings.
- We also need help with our pets. 2 dogs and 2 cats. All very friendly. Feeding them, making sure dogs go out, some overnight pet sitting.
- No housecleaning is required but we need someone who gladly would help us to keep the house tidy. We have a full-time housekeeper during the week. You will be expected to tidy up the kitchen, empty/fill the dishwasher, keep the pet's feeding bowls and their areas cleaned. Organize some groceries, put drinks in the fridge, take the trash (or the empty pizza boxes) out. If you were at the pool, bring wet towels to laundry room, clean up empty bottles, etc. Just basic stuff to keep common areas looking organized
- Available to stay some overnights is required. You will be given plenty of notice. We probably are talking about 1-2 weekends per month.
- Also availability to travel and stay with us for a few days in our NJ shore house is a big plus. You will have your private studio apartment with beach access. This is desirable but not required.
- You must have transportation and clean driving record
- You must have experience and great references
- You must be available to start ASAP
- We would love someone who is fun, drama free, good role model, and is caring and discrete.
- You must be willing to submit to a background check.
Care.com - 10 months ago