Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly in line with management expectations.
- Will coordinate and manage an integrated project milestone plan as outlined by various team members.
- Will manage the day to day task requirements from the plan and will report progress (or lack of progress) to task owners and management team.
- Will work with the entire TSET team on establishing required information as it pertains to cost, quality and all technical data required to be followed up.
- Effectively applies the methodology, communications and project standards as set forth by the management team.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours and budgets on a basis agreed to be the management team.
- Facilitates team meetings effectively.
- Holds regular status meetings with project team.
- Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Will travel to/from Mexico or other designated locations as outlined by the team.
- Will need to effectively communicate within various company disciplines (I.e. operations, quality, accounting, etc.)
Understands task oriented project milestone plans.
Ability to work well under pressure, and handle a variety of task simultaneously.
Sense of urgency and bias toward action
Fluent in spreadsheet, word processing, database, and inventory control computer programs.
Demonstrated attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
Good process orientation and demonstrated continuous improvement skills.
Strong written and oral communication skills.
Capable of facilitating cross-functional teams.
Intermediate to advanced Microsoft office capabilities (PowerPoint, Project, Word and Excel).
Ability to constructively communicate with all levels and types of personnel.
Job Requirements :
Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
Possesses general understanding in the areas of basic blue print reading, contracts, purchase orders and quality standards.
Possesses a thorough understanding of the company’s objectives and time constraints.
Offer Relocation :