Under the direction of the Office Manager, the Administrative Assistant will perform necessary day-to-day office functions as needed and to provide back up for office staff.
- Prepare direct loan documents, extensions, rewrites, leases, etc.
- Review documents for completeness and proper execution after deal closes.
- Follow up on deficiencies with dealership.
- Complete funding documents and submit to bank along with required deal documents.
- Organize completed files and label
- Follow up for title and lien perfections.
- Process and file insurance policy updates as received.
- Follow up on insurance expirations, cancellations, and renewals.
- Scan insurance documentation and completed files for electronic storage.
- Provide backup for and assistance to Office Manager with journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Post-High School education preferred, but not required.
- One year of related experience in loan documentation or loan processing preferred.
- Basic computer skills in Windows, Excel and Word required
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Dependable and reliable attendance required.
JX Enterprises, Inc. - 2 years ago