Yulista Holding LLC is seeking a Marketing / Proposal Coordinator to perform the following day to day duties:
· Under the guidance of the Director of Business Development, develop annual marketing plans that are inclusive of target markets, budgets, proposed workforce, target tradeshows, industry shows, and schedules of events.
· Develop, coordinate, schedule, set-up company displays, and ensure company is profiled in target markets
· Assist proposal manager to develop win themes, strategies
· Assist in the writing of Management, Past Performance, Technical volumes of proposals that are compliant to US Government and commercial statements of work and solicitations
· Equip subsidiary presidents and holding company officers will the background and information required to make informed decisions on opportunities in relation to marketing activities.
· Utilizes graphic software to develop state of the art graphics.
· Review technical and marketing documents to ensure technical accuracy
· Monitor Web-site for accuracy and apply updates on a monthly basis.
· Procure materials as necessary while remaining cognizant of cost and schedule
· Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements :
· Bachelor’s degree Business, Marketing, Graphic Art, Web design or related field
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, SharePoint, and Deltek products preferred
· Entrepreneurial outlook
· Positive Attitude and Energetic
· Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
***********INTERNAL CANDIDATES ONLY******************
- US Government or Military background
Yulista Holdings LLC offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com , click on career opportunities. EOE .
Yulista Management Services - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -