Performs a specialized level of secretarial and administrative support for an executive.
1. Compose, prepare, and/or edit correspondence and reports from written and/or verbal instructions utilizing office equipment including but not limited to:
2. Provide information and/or guidance to outside visitors, managers, customers, regulatory agency personnel, vendors, employees, and others concerning but not limited to :
- Copy machines
3. Plan, direct, and/or coordinate company-sponsored civic, community, and/or employee activities or programs.
- Executive's schedule
- Proper application of confidential or sensitive information
- Payroll, personnel, or benefits activities
- Company policies and procedures
- District/departmental activities
4. Answer executive's telephone. Verify, approve, and/or disseminate requests for information, invoices, news releases, and correspondence.
5. Calculate, process, and/or prepare correspondence and reports related to:
6. Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of job.
- Payroll/personnel actions
- Employee benefits
- Lost time and vacations
- Invoices and expenses
- Departmental and special projects
7. Employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
Associate degree in office administration or secretarial science or equivalent experience as follows:
1. Administrative experience.
2. Experience in use and function of office equipment applicable to position including accessing and using mainframe and microcomputer applications.
3. Skilled keyboarding (tested, 40 wpm).
4. Shorthand/speedwriting (tested, 70 wpm; specified by position).
5. Working knowledge of company organizational structures, terminology, and policies and procedures.
6. Experience with and/or working knowledge of functions, terminology, and policies and procedures applicable to position.
7. Experience with and/or working knowledge of company accounting, customer services, and operating policies and procedures.
8. Application of basic arithmetic: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Application of decimals and percentages. (Tested)
9. Experience with and thorough knowledge of generally accepted standards for grammar and punctuation.
10. Experience and training related to:
11. Demonstrated ability to coordinate activities and/or disseminate and compile information related to budgets, meeting/travel arrangements, corporate activities, employee programs, etc.
- Word processing and spreadsheet software
- Developing and/or maintaining filing systems and data bases
- Handling confidential information
- Planning conferences and meetings
12. Experience interacting, advising, training, directing and communicating effectively.
13. Experience reading, interpreting, editing, and/or extracting information from various sources including policies and procedures, manuals, reports, contracts, and regulations.
14. Experience composing and preparing correspondence and reports.
15. Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
Able to operate office tools and equipment required.
COMMUNICATION REQUIREMENTS :
Communicate and/or exchange verbal and written information or instructions.
VISUAL REQUIREMENTS :
Sufficient to perform job duties.
How To Apply
Only applicants who meet minimum qualifications will be considered. Only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please visit www.oneok.com .
Select the CAREERS tab to register and apply for this position.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Last Modified By
Last Modified Date
No results found.
Show Key Notation