We are building a pool of adjuncts available and qualified/credentialed (Master’s degree in Physical Education required) to teach PED 145 (Basketball – Beginning) and possibly other Physical Education activity classes in the future to college-level students.
1. Teach the fundamentals of basketball;
2. Emphasis will be placed on teaching the skills, rules, and strategies to allow a person to successfully participate in recreational basketball games.
1. Master’s degree in Physical Education.
1. Experience teaching at the Community College or College-level;
2. Experience coaching at the high school level or higher.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Official transcripts, from a regionally accredited institution, are required to be received a minimum of two business weeks before the first day of work. Failure to comply may result in revocation of the job offer.