We are building a pool of adjuncts available and qualified/credentialed (Master’s degree in Physical Education required) to teach PED 145 (Basketball – Beginning) and possibly other Physical Education activity classes in the future to college-level students.
1. Teach the fundamentals of basketball;
2. Emphasis will be placed on teaching the skills, rules, and strategies to allow a person to successfully participate in recreational basketball games.
1. Master’s degree in Physical Education.
1. Experience teaching at the Community College or College-level;
2. Experience coaching at the high school level or higher.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Official transcripts, from a regionally accredited institution, are required to be received a minimum of two business weeks before the first day of work. Failure to comply may result in revocation of the job offer.
The physicians and staff of Asheville Gastroenterology Associates (AGA) and The Endoscopy Center are committed to providing the highest...