24/7 Home Health Care
24/7 specializes in high tech nursing. We work with pharmacies and take a lot of IV and wound care cases.
24/7 Home Health is committed to excellence and expects professionalism, integrity, attention to details, good communication of care and accurate reporting of care from all employees.
We are in need for an RN who knows Home Health and Medicare regulations very well, is very thorough with paperwork and likes to do it. The position will be responsible for reviewing and validating visit notes, reviewing and auditing charts making sure that the adequate care is provided and well documented. In the beginning you might be assigned some visits if there is not enough QA work or we can consider a part time employment.
We offer flexibility, great training and educational opportunities, and competitive compensation.
24/7 Home Health Care is utilizing the most up to date home care technology that allows professionals in the field to have access to the client’s medical chart at all times and do all documentation on a computer. This software is user friendly, eliminates trips to an office to submit paperwork and make corrections, has built in reference materials to help document faster and more accurately, and reduces redundancy in clinical documentation.
24/7 Home Health Care serves the Denver Metro area, with our office conveniently located at the crossing of I-25 & I-225.
- Licensed Registered Nurse
- Working knowledge of OASIS * OASIS certification strongly preferred; OASIS certification must be obtained within 18 months from date of hire.
- Knowledge of federal regulations and state licensure requirements
- Working knowledge of computer systems
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational needs
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and educate others
- Detail oriented and able to work independently to meet deadlines.
- Current CPR, driver's license, and car insurance
- 1 year of prior home care experience .
- Proven record of successful surveys will be very helpful
You can apply on line at www.247hhc.com or e-mail your resume.
To talk to a Recruiter call 303-247-1111.