Job Category: Distribution Center, Driver, Warehouse
Operate tractor-trailer to deliver merchandise from distribution center to stores in a timely manner and return merchandise/empty totes from stores to the distribution center for proper handling. Required Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Two (2) years over-the-road driving experience as well as city driving experience required
- Current CDL (Commercial Driver's License)
- Ability to pass all Department of Transportation physicals and Substance Abuse Testing
- Certification of Department of Transportation road test
- Meet all Department of Transportation requirements concerning driver qualifications
- Able to work seven-day flexible schedule, occasionally involving layover
- Ability to perform physical activities such as: lift 100lbs., bending, reaching, stooping, walking, standing, and climbing
- Ability to work overtime
Previous warehouse experience Education:
High school diploma or equivalent required Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is a pharmacy innovation company helping people on their path to better health. Through our 7,800 CVS/pharmacy retail pharmacies,...