This individual will support the Partner Development team, in close collaboration with the Business Development, Product, and Marketing teams, to complete a range of campaign-related tasks. The ideal candidate will demonstrate exceptional time-management skills, impeccable attention to detail, will be an independent self-starter who has strong communication skills, has a penchant for gathering and analyzing data, has the capability to manage a diverse portfolio of responsibilities, priorities, and people, and thrives working in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment.
- Assist with campaign ideation, planning, and execution responsibilities.
- Create spreadsheets for data, compile basic campaign reports, and help to create other structured business processes.
- Communicate creative specifications and lead times across platforms to Premium Partners, and follow defined creative implementation process.
- Partner with Tout Marketing, Business Development, and Product teams when needed to ensure campaigns are implemented in an accurate and timely manner.
- Cultivate positive business relationships with internal and client teams.
- Collaborate with Premium Partners to understand their objectives, recommend best practices, and develop effective campaigns.
- Educate and consult to demonstrate how to use Tout’s Premium products, best practices, and how to develop effective campaigns.
- Resolve campaign issues in a timely and productive manner, and identify and implement process improvements.
- Provide feedback to Product and Engineering teams to help scale Tout's Premium platform.
- Mentor new team members as Tout grows.
Please send resume, cover letter and relevant writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
- BA/BS degree
- Ideal candidate is detail oriented, analytical, proactive, highly-organized with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and in a timely manner.
- Enjoy working both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Familiarity with or work related experience in account management, business development, or marketing a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop, and enhance partner relationships.
- Ability to manage large partner relationships and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision.
- Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues.
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams, with minimal supervision.
- A passion for social video, and Tout’s vision and goals.
Tout Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Tout.com - 13 months ago