QVine Corporation is a growing government contracting
company providing mission and technology consulting,
software development and system integration services
across the Intelligence Community. Take your career to
the next level and join our team to make an impact on
Engineer/DBA Hybrid Position
( Position required a current/active TS/SCI w/Polgraph clearance.)
Newly created Hybrid Engineering/Data Base Administration position
working with one of QVine’s Prime Global Enterprise Contracts
supporting the Intelligence Community. The incumbent will work closely
with a team of talented developers, engineers and other personnel in a
fast-pace Agile environment.
· Administer multi-node Oracle RAC
· Unix Administration Tasks
· Oracle Patches
· DB Migrations/Backups
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
· Solid Database Administration experience
· Excellent knowledge and experience with Linux operating
· Oracle RAC
· Oracle Grid Control
· Linux Administration
· Redhat, Solaris, HP Certification
· Demonstrated problem solving skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile environment with
quick sprint turnaround.
· Excellent prioritization and organization skills including
ability to establish priorities.
· Strong self-initiative.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively in a
· Clear communication skills.
Education : Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
QVine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
o apply f
or this position, please send your resume to Jobs@QVine.com