Gander Mountain seeks experienced fashion designer for development of both Men's & Women's lifestyle and performance apparel collections. This is a senior designer opportunity, interacting with merchant and product development teams throughout the seasonal development calendar.
Responsibilities include :
- Create seasonal color palette and trend presentations
- Provide style design/sketching in Adobe Illustrator
- Color up per style
- Plaid and print development (optional)
- Fabric and trim knowledge, direction and approval
- Prototype review for factory interpretation of design
A minimum of 5 years of experience in outdoor and performance apparel required. A strong sense of color and styling is essential. A keen understanding of consumer needs and performance is required.
Gander Mountain has got the gear to get you out of the office and up the mountain. The company operates nearly 120 outdoor sporting goods...