Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, ATM servicing, currency and coin processing, document destruction and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Chief Cashier.
The Chief Cashier is responsible for managing day to day vault operations. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers.
- Manage vault operations including assisting vault check in/out, opening and closing of facility, ensuring activities are performed in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Manage customer relations and customer issues by addressing problems and concerns and obtaining feedback and resolving issue
- Schedule vault staff to meet production needs and apportion work assignments among the team
- Interview, hire and train vault team members. Monitor team’s performance and make recommendations for promotions, additional training, or disciplinary action as necessary
- Assist with developing or revising routes for new and existing work to maximize profitability
- Cross-train and cover for other vault positions as needed
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a currency processing operation
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience in a production or manufacturing environment
- A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
- A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Cash handling experience within industry or banking
- Leadership experience in a cash or coin processing environment
- Good basic math skills
- 10-key experience
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. Brink’s provides an outstanding total compensation package for this position. In addition to a competitive hourly wage with profit sharing opportunities, we offer to eligible employees; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. We also offer a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
- Professional, positive demeanor
- Excellent customer service
- Collaborative work style
- Good ethics and integrity
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical problem solving
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
Brink's Incorporated - 2 years ago
The Brink’s Company, conducts business in the security industry, principally through its wholly owned subsidiary Brink’s,...