Requisition ID: |
Medical Education Consultant
Business Sub Function:
Sales Education Trainer
- City: Midwest Shift: 1st Job Description: Partner through the organization to identify specific needs and execute on delivering educational tools through formalized resident education programs. Create and leverage key customer relationships as well as manage existing consultants and contracts.
- Identify, collaborate, and execute ongoing educational opportunities at top teaching programs.
- Create an Educational partnership with identified teaching hospitals in the US.
- Oversee the programs offered by Stryker at these facilities.
- Manage existing consultants as well as identify “up and coming” thought leaders.
- Manage incoming requests for research.
- Collaborate and leverage the expertise of team members to address educational needs of the customer.
- Meet Healthcare Professional Education yearly budget objectives.
- Communicate promptly and frequently with appropriate teams and individuals including but not limited to Stryker’s sales force, marketing and R&D teams and co-workers, as well as consultants, hospital staff and facilitators.
- Promote “Interdivisional” collaboration on educational opportunities.
- Stay in accordance with Stryker Compliance programs including but not limited to Advamed, Code of Conduct, etc.
- 2+ years in medical device sales and/or marketing
- Demonstrated ability to develop and sustain relationships
- Demonstrated experience of building trusting relationships with Healthcare Professionals
- Demonstrated communication skills; both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Demonstrated experience in influencing others at various levels of an organization
- Demonstrated ability to build structure where there may be none through strong organizational skills
Bachelor’s Degree in business-related concentration or equivalent relevant work experience.
Percent Travel Required:
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare...