Work Function: Engineer
Classification: Mechanical Engineer
- Support vehicle pre-warranty test program at Belvidere Assembly Plant.
- Work with team to root cause warranty issues during test program.
- Validate warranty issue containment and corrective actions.
- Previous experience in Engineering Development, Manufacturing Quality, Project Management, or Quality Engineering required.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good Problem Solving Skills
- Client eCIMS System
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Customer Health & Safety Requirements
- 3 years Vehicle Development, Reliability, or Quality
Personnel Protection Training:
NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE
- Pedestrian Safety
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
G-TECH Services - 2 years ago
G-TECH is driven by the philosophy, People Powered, Performance Driven. Since our founding in 1986, we have achieved consistent growth in...