Coordinates marketing and communications for Just Care Family Network.
Salary Commensurate with Experience
EEOC CODE: 20
GRADE: 52 Minimum Qualifications Two (2) years' experience in the field of Social Media Marketing and/or Public Relations with a Bachelor's Degree in Communications or related field; experience working with children with Serious Emotional Disturbance (SED) preferred; Non-profit organization experience a plus.
(PROOF OF EDUCATION IS REQUIRED)
Special Requirements Duties and Responsibilities 1. Coordinates marketing and communications for Just Care Family Network throughout Shelby County.
2. Develops and implements a comprehensive social marketing plan.
3. Establishes and coordinates the activities of a Social Marketing/Communications Committee.
4. Implements a local marketing assessment to determine effective strategies & target populations.
5. Oversees and participates in outreach and education activities, speaking engagements, and coordinates with public relations firm, when applicable.
6. Coordinates a variety of presentations in the community to diverse populations.
7. Oversees and implements marketing strategies, monitoring, evaluating and refining as required.
8. Coordinates strategies and activities with the Project Director and others as assigned.
9. Coordinates community activities consistent with SAMHSA/CMHS requirements.
10. Performs other duties and/or tasks as assigned. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities 1. Highly knowledgeable and experienced in public relations and community outreach.
2. Proven proficiency with required publishing software and related computer use.
3. Excellent collaboration, customer service and leadership skills.
4. Proven ability to be effective at public/community speaking.
5. Commitment to system of care principles, cultural competency & effective team work.
6. Demonstrated ability to work independently and efficiently.
7. Excellent communication, written, and organizational skills. Shelby County Government is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, national origin or handicap status
Shelby County Government participates in E-Verify
Equal Opportunity Employer
Memphis and Shelby County Health Department - 2 years ago
Shelby County Health Care Corporation, dba Regional Medical Center at Memphis (The MED), provides a variety of health care services to the...