JAKKS Pacific, Inc., a multi-brand company that, since 1995, has been designing, developing, producing and marketing toys, leisure products and writing instruments for children and adults around the world, currently seeks an experienced Customer Marketing Manager – TRU.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
o Maintain TRU Promotional Side by Side
o Tracking all ads, assess effectiveness and ROI,
o Plan-o-graming our products, correctly in Spaceman (in-advance of the actual LAB set)
- Space planning/space productivity
§ Current plan – POGs are done by marketing and are most often not accurate, or executable in an TRU environment
o Feature space planning & coordination
§ Working with Sales/Marketing/TRU Marketing to plan feature space a coordinated promotional
o In-store POP
§ Work with sales/marketing/TRU space planning to deliver effective, pop’s in budget and on time, as needed
o In store events
§ Work with sales/marketing/TRU marketing to deliver effective, events in budget and on time, as needed
o A skilled customer marketing manager, can do the deep dive needed in to TRU.com, FAO, etc to see what, where, and when needs to be done to get us the largest marginal gains in pos as the best possible return for our promotional dollars.
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Support TRU sales team in development and analysis of all TRU specific marketing activities for Jakks Corp Brands and items.
- Some independent decision making, most work will be done in conjunction with sales executives.
- Gathering accurate and timely data needed to complete projects and analysis.
- Developing programs that meet the needs of all constituents while maintaining budget constraints.
- Licensor Retail development, TRU Marketing, TRU Space planning, TRU Visual Merchandizing, Buyers – TRU –TRU.com – FAO.
JAKKS Pacific offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan to include a 401K plan, a casual and fun work environment, and an excellent career growth opportunity.
Candidates must include salary requirements with their cover letter to be considered.
Monster - 4 years ago
JAKKS Pacific is ready to rumble. JAKKS, one of the US's top toy companies, makes and sells action figures (including licenses for...