- Develops strategic plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations
- Evaluates past performance data to forecast needs and production levels
- Monitors data to deep accurate product, contract, pricing and invoicing information
- Works closely with suppliers and customers to improve operations and reduce cost
- Communicates needs and objectives to operations management in procurement, logistics and distribution
- Negotiates contracts to reduce costs and achieve maximum efficiency
- Provides accurate routing information to ensure that delivery times and locations are coordinated
- Maintenance and accuracy of the company’s MRP / ERP system
- Implement lean manufacturing concepts and techniques
- Planning of procurement, production, inventory control, logistics and distribution
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management or related field. MBA preferred
- Five to seven years’ production control/ supply chain management experience.
- Strong business acumen and strategic planning background
- Ability to negotiate rates with local contractors
- Solid analytical and communication skills
- Working knowledge of budgets and financial statements.
- Background with manufacturing methods, process improvement programs and procedures required.
- Ability to multi-task, solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations
- Experience in coordinating all of the entities involved is supply chain management
- Demonstrated expertise in supply chain concepts, practices and procedures
HR Innovative Solutions - 17 months ago